HELLO THERE....

Saturday 4 May 2013


So, i've been trying to write something since 2012, nothing's comes out. My first blog are on hiatus and yet, i made the second blog, this blog. Which, has a name based on one of star wars character (Obi-wan Kenobi) and well, kerokeropi. I know, i know it sound corny. Yes it is. Damn, this blog sound more corny now. But you know, it sound kinda catchy, right? Yeah whatever.

My first blog are my idealistic point of view of a good content, so i only put some review of something i really really like. I'm not much of a writer by only writing three contents each months. This blog will improve my writings, because i will review anything, mostly, of what i did experience in my 5 senses, man i'm getting poetical, philosophically speaking. What i'm saying is this blog is basically will be my review on movies, music (which i hardly ever write), books, perhaps food, or anything general, and well, it ain't gonna be so ideologically absolutely amazing stuff (by my standard), like what i did on my first blog.

I welcome you, friend, or anyone, anybody, whoever find this blog and read it, useful or not, entertaining or not, whatever. I hope the grammar is right, since i found a lot of stupid grammar mistake and puzzled writing on early post on my first blog, now i don't really care if it's good or puzzled, i mean c'mon just read it if you like, leave if you don't. Feel free and shut up. Alright then, good luck and have a save reading everyone, hope you all happy on the other side. May The Force Be With Ya!! Arrr!!